To improve is to change, to be perfect is to change often. –Winston Churchill
Rivier University’s library was originally housed in Florence Hall until 1958, when the Regina Library was built. Beginning in 2007, the library began building a new addition, which opened in June, 2008.
Over the years, the Regina Library has added space, resources and services; changes which have better helped it support the educational mission of Rivier University in its efforts to:
“educate the whole person in the context of an academic community that cultivates critical thought, sound judgment and respect for all people. This community supports the intellectual growth of all its members while offering them opportunities for social, cultural, moral and spiritual development.”